Members Only Resources
Use Your Membership Account to Unlock these Features
Member resources include an archive of the Society’s meeting handouts and minutes, reference materials, and Society business documents.
This content is password protected and requires a current paid membership. If you have NOT already logged in to your account this session, use the "Member Login" in the menu at the top of the page.
"Genealogy, n. An account of one’s descent from an ancestor who did not particularly care to trace his own."
– Ambrose Bierce
Members' Only Resources include:
- Membership Management – Manage your membership subscription and profile by logging in to your Account.
- Welcome Notes – View past issues of the BGS’s monthly newsletter
- Meeting Minutes – Minutes of General Meetings.
- Presentation and Presentation Handouts – Last month’s presentation recording along with a library of speaker presentation handouts.
- Society-related business documents (e.g., Bylaws, Policies, Procedures, Board Minutes, Job Descriptions, Forms)
- Genealogy Consultation – Need some help getting started? Have encountered a “brick wall?” Etc.? Then meet one of our volunteer genealogists for a bit of support.
An EXCLUSIVE resource for BGS members!
Problems accessing the Members Only Content?
Try resetting your password. If you still have difficulty accessing your account to view the Members Only section, please send an email to the Webmaster for further assistance.