Family Tree Webinars
The following is an announcement from FamilyTreeWebinars.com:
Legacy webinars! We brought you 11 highly-rated webinars including the #1-rated webinar of all time! Elizabeth Shown Mills delighted us with her class "Trousers, Black Domestic, Tacks & Housekeeping Bills: Problem-Solving with "Trivial Details". This was the first of the 12 classes she will present this year. Viewers everywhere are raving about the series:
I, too, share in your excitement. Some have even called Elizabeth's first webinar "a genealogy paradigm shift". I agree, it was that good. The new "Best of Elizabeth Shown Mills: Genealogy Problem Solving" series is only available with a webinar membership. Now's the best time ever to be a webinar member - aren't you glad you have a membership?
The Top 10 List
Here's this month's impressive Top 10 List:
- The 5 steps to organizing your DNA in 2023 by Diahan Southard
- Trousers Black Domestic Tacks & Housekeeping Bills: Problem-Solving with 'Trivial Details' by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
- Proving Identity: Not Matching Names by Robyn Smith
- Document Analysis: Digging into Details by Angela Packer McGhie, CG, FUGA
- Creating a DNA plan for Geoff's brick wall by Diahan Southard and Geoff Rasmussen
- How Three Types of DNA and Genealogy Uncovered the Long-Lost Enslaved Father by Melvin J. Collier
- Trendy Tech Tools for Your Research: Yay or Nay? by Cyndi Ingle
- Elizabeth Shown Mills reveals her secret to success in genealogy by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
- Designing with Canva for Your Genealogy Society or Business by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS
Exploring the Records in a Slave Owning Community by Bernice Bennett
Your anytime access to all 1,915 classes is right here.
I have a fantastic month of genealogy education for you in February:
- Using Mitochondrial DNA Testing for Genealogical Problem Solving by Michael D. Lacopo, DVM
- Gradual Emancipation and Enslavement in the North by Ari Wilkins
- Hints & Tips for solving Irish cases of Unknown Parentage by Maurice Gleeson
- Les derniers outils et ressources sur MyHeritage by Elisabeth Zetland
- Family Statistics on MyHeritage by Uri Gonen
- When a Place is New by Michelle Patient
- Family History on the Canadian Prairies by Dave Obee
- The Bengali and English Ancestry of Thomas Chapman: A Case Study with DNA by Meryl Schumacker, CG
- Flying Under the Radar – Discovering Charles Olin's Alias by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG
- Smiths & Joneses: Success with Families of Common Name (a members-only webinar) by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
- Tips and Tools for Navigating the English Probate System by Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv
Register in bulk here. Attend live, or don't attend live, because as a member - you can watch the recordings anytime.
Live Members-Only Webinar - February 24
I hope you have a successful genealogy month, and please stay safe and healthy! Thanks for letting us be a part of your genealogy lives!